Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rejected!

Well, Traders was rejected by Mystic's International Marine Art Selection Committee. I'm actually honored that they gave me a reason why I didn't make it in and they complimented the work. That's an improvement over last year- when I just got the straight form letter. So, it feels good that they felt compelled to tell me something about why. I guess, the main reason was that I mentioned a friend saw it and gave me some suggestions.

Fuel for next year.

All I know is, I'm gettin' rejected by a better class of critics! And that feels good. I'm going to see if I can find some coastal representation either in MA or ME. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. David, I've been sailing with Amistad for the last ten years and you've got her down perfectly, minus the electronics, of course!

    ReplyDelete