Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cape Elizabeth Wave

This one has a bit of shadow on the sides from the frame, and it's a bit fuzzy, but it came out pretty well with the Canon digital camera. I want to go back to using my older Nikon digital, which takes a better picture, although slightly slanted each time. This theme is turning into a series for me. But it's good, I'm learning something new each time. I've reached the point of completion on this one. It's for sale,
but going into the LAA (Leominster Art Association) show next month, so it wouldn't be available until after that. If you're interested in this picture, let me know via email or phone and I'll add it to my website to purchase with paypal. It is oil on linen on hardboard panel 9 x 12 mounted in a gold-crackle Simplon frame. Not professionally mounted, but ready for hanging. $350.00

No comments:

Post a Comment