Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Orr's Island Retreat

Here's another recently finished painting, entitled Orr's Island Retreat. It was completed from a photographic reference I took when I was out scene hunting last summer. We were up in Cape Elizabeth and I decided to take a day trip out to Orr's, Bailey's, and down to Cundy's Harbor. I found this little house across the bay nestled in amoung some pines. It's just the kind of place I'd love to use as a studio. I've turned it into a sort of shed/boathouse here to simplify it for the picture, but even that would make a great retreat. Location, location, location, right? It is an 8 x 10 oil on linen panel. It is mounted in a brown/gold laurel frame. $250.00. Please let me know if you're interested, and I'll load up to my website for purchase through paypal. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment